Saturday, May 19, 2007

starting over

I decided to delete the past photos I uploaded and start all over again. I haven’t been blogging for a couple of months now. Not that I’ve lost interest in writing or reading blogs, it’s just that I’ve been smitten by another love – photography.

It all started when I begun shooting photos of kids and friends in China from a cheap digital camera. I won it in a raffle draw from a company I was working with before.

It brought me simple happiness whenever I would give friends and acquaintances a copy of their photo. Nothing beats the joy of seeing people burst into a sweet smile or laughter from a very simple gift.

From there I decided to upgrade my digital cam. So came December 2006, I gifted myself with my dearest Lumix DMC-FZ50. And that was it, a beginning of an incredible adventure.

5 months since my first snap from my Lumen (that is the name I gave my Lumix FZ50), my simple desire has turned into a passion.

And this blog is my venue.

Thank you for dropping by. Hope the photos you viewed from this site affected you in a special way.

(Please leave a line or two if you have the chance. If you want to use a photo for whatever it would be of any help to you, your site or your organization, please leave me a note. I promise to reply as soon as possible. Just don’t use any of the photo without my knowing. Thanks)

Note: click the photos in this site if you want to view it large

----

No comments: