Wednesday, May 30, 2007

a jeepney photo op (the continuation)

"o pose na. isa pang kuha" (ok pose now. i'll take another shot) i told him as i start to fix my cam.

"yan ganyan, sasabihin mo" (that's it. you should tell me), he replied, smiling at me.

he gave this smile....i smiled back in surprise.
after taking a photo, i showed him the shot through my cam.

"t _ _na, ang guwapo ko ah" (@#*&$, i'm so handsome), he burst.
"tingnan niyo kuha ko...parang artista!" (look at my photo, i look like a movie actor), he said to the rest of the people in the jeepney. i then showed it to them.

they were all praises of him. agreeing, almost in unity, that he is really handsome.

well, with his built and his look....and inside a jeepney, who wouldn't.

----
the guy's name is Arthur


----

No comments: