Wednesday, May 23, 2007

election beauty

"kuya ako din kunan mo....yung solo." (brother take a photo of me as well....solo), this election volunteer said with a very sweet smile.
Of course I obliged. I'll shoot that sweet smile anytime of the day and any day of the week.

I took a couple of shots and showed it to her from my cam. She called her friends for them to see as well. You could see that she was so happy with the results.

"kuya send mo sa email ha?" (brother make sure that you'll send it through email, ok?), asking for assurance.

"sige ise-send ko. mamaya mismo." (yes i'll send it. i'll send it right away), i assured their group.

I then went my way shooting some election photos in the area. I'd see them wave to me everytime we cross our eyes in the area. I'll wave back as if I've known them for years.


----

No comments: